Wednesday 18 January 2012

Student Living. What a shit hole.

Student Living: not catered or suited to those of us who live with OCD. In fact it is utterly disgusting. I hope all my fellow clean freaks are whooping in agreement with me, I am not a tramp and I pay a ridiculous amount in rent, so then why do I have to live in a shit hole? Ahh I remember now, it's because I am a student and that's the accepted and more fashionable way to live. "Alice is that damp seeping into your wardrobe and ruining all your clothes and belongings?", "yeah, but I am a student. I'm just nuts like that". Mental living like that, so cool and conforming to the stereotype, how on trend am I?

YOU AREN'T "ON TREND" YOU ARE JUST DIRTY

Dirt is not my preferred cup of tea. Obviously.
I don't want to look like a boring cow and I would hope that I'm not,I certainly don't wish to offend or upset anyone's feelings, I'm simply just not a fan of the ol' mess.

Rant over.. I guess I'll be doing the dishes then.
A
X

No comments:

Post a Comment