Sunday 29 January 2012

Latest Trends..

Latest Trends.. Where are you?! I am waiting for the next 'look' to arrive on our high street and for the life of me I cannot see it! I miss the days of adopting a new identity every month because if all the latest trends or 'looks' that I had to conform to, like it or not! Ahh the day of one month as an emo and the other as a chav were ever so refreshing! At least that way I can say that I have made the most of my body and milked it for every occasion advertised to me on the market place!

I went into town recently and saw that the shops were just aloof with mess and disorder from clothes that were left from the January sales. There were no apparent trends advertised just clutter.. But then again is this not then the most exciting time to shop?! No looks you are forced to conform to but a freedom to dress how makes you feel good and suits your body. Yes, this is the best time to shop. Utilise the sales. Find a new you. Don't look for trends but look and dress for you.
A
X

No comments:

Post a Comment