Friday 17 February 2012

I should be working...

Right now, right this minute, right this very second actually I should definitely, one hundred percent be working. I should be researching, reading or searching for more work that I could do later on. I should be at the library, I should have my head buried in old books and turning my nose up at that old book smell that always reminds me of the elderly women who served me jelly at primary school when I was younger.. (the general elderly smell- at first smells fine and then instantly ages and puts dust up your nostrils). Why do we all do this though, procrastinating is why this country is on its knees, well it’s definitely the reason why I am. I do not need to look at who’s doing what or who on Facebook every five minutes or so but I will. I don't need to look at ASOS’s sale again just to browse through their sale bikinis and then decide I'm actually better off without one, but I will. And I definitely don't need to be writing this, I have a dissertation, a essay and a performance and all the rehearsals to go along with it but I will continue to waste my time twiddling my fingers, or playing with my hair and spending far too long on the ruddy internet..

But still, speak to you all tomorrow!

A
X

No comments:

Post a Comment