Saturday 11 February 2012

"a trim is not good enough"

Today I went for a trim. A nice, easy simple trim. But apparently now a trim is now not good enough, no I will rephrase that, a trim is now apparently, and I quote; "boring". Now that is the the best way to get my money off me, yes look disgusted at my choice of hair cut and then scorn me for being so dull. That is the way to make me feel good. A confident boosting haircut I have ahead of me.. To add insult to injury, I went with a dear, dear friend who is currently sporting a very sexy, short pixie hair cut, very "on trend" and apparently a lot better than mine, proved by the five minutes attention the hairdresser paid me compared to the forty five minutes he spent on her. My hair got snipped whilst he scowled, hers got admired and adored by both her hairdresser and mine.

The end result is that even wih my thirty percent discount I left feeling frumpy, dull and a little bit cheated. But, I will not be ashamed of my choice of a trim! A trim is practical, a trim is needed and surely trims are the one haircut that is always in fashion.

Good on you trim.
A
X

No comments:

Post a Comment