Sunday 4 March 2012

Coming Home.

Nawww how cute does that sound?
It's going to be short and sweet today(biscuits are calling)..
I have come home for the weekend and am having the nicest of times (nicest being the key word). Home is so comforting and yeah, nice: it is nice having heating, it is nice having food all the time, and good food at that, it is nice having puppies here, it is so nice that I can't say nice enough. As words go 'nice' sounds a little dull or drab in comparison to 'awesome' or 'spectaculer' but for right now, right this moment, nice is the perfect description.

As great as every other place may be it is not my home.
It's nice to be back.


I have just this moment been given this adorable litle trinket- I LOVE home!



Home Sweet Home was never more apt.
A
X

No comments:

Post a Comment